Cork Coaster Craft

Hello Crafters,
This is my first blog post, and I'm so happy. I been wanting to start a blog for a long time, but never got around to actually starting it. I feel like now I have the time and supplies to create a blog that I feel people would enjoy. I love art and love crafting and as you can tell by my blog title that I love my glue gun ( but I don't run with it!). This blog for me, is going to be my outlet when it comes to crafting and art. I'm not a "professional crafter", I'm just someone who likes to make things and who likes to meet and discover other artist and crafters. So I hope ( if your reading this) that you like the blog and that you get some ideas for your own projects. I feel excited to start this blog and hope that I can talk to other crafters. So to get things started, I have a Cork Coaster Craft that you can make.

Enjoy,
Katie

Cork Coaster Craft







Supplies
4'' Embroidery Hoop
Paint ( choose any color you like)
4'' Cork Coasters ( I got mine in a pack of 6 at Hobby Lobby for $2.77)
Foam Brush
E6000 Glue

 The first thing you want to do, is to take apart your Embroidery Hoop. Once that is done, paint your hoop in  what ever color you chose and let it dry. 

After your paint is dry, put your Embroidery Hoop back together. Then apply a thin coat of E6000 glue, on one side of your hoop. 

Attach the cork coaster to your Embroidery Hoop and let it dry. 

Finally grab your favorite drink and magazine and enjoy your coaster.

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)