Wall Hanging

Hey Guys,
A few weeks ago when my family and I were moving, my mother was throwing out some old wall hangings. One caught my eye, and I told her I would take it off her hands. It needed a lot love but I was very happy with how it turned out. 


Heres the before...







And the After....






All I did was cut and glue some fabric to the parts I wanted covered, then I hot glue some lace to the edges. As a finishing touch I painted a wooden Scottie dog light purple ( to match my lace), then use some left over fabric to make a cute little bow for my Scottie dog.

What do you think? You like it?  


Have a happy Tuesday!


Enjoy,
Katie

What I'm linking this post to...



Sumo's Sweet Stuff









Pink Hippo Party


Photobucket




No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)