Mini Collection Monday


Good Morning,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was spent relaxing but today and all this week I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm also looking forward to this upcoming weekend..... which I will talk about on Friday.


Today's Mini Collection Monday is a little Fisher- Price toy, I found it at a garage sale 2 weeks ago. This was the second item I found along with my easy bake oven which you can read about here.


This Fisher- Price toy is dated from 1966 and its a little toy radio that play the song "Here we go around the Mulberry Bush". It also has a cute little vintage image on the back which is what made me fall in love with it.



Do you have any vintage Fisher-Price toys? This is my first and it's definitely not going to be my last.

Enjoy,

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)