Mini Collection Monday



Good Morning,
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This past weekend my family and I went antiquing for my birthday ( which is not until Wednesday), we had a great time and I came home with some goodies. Tomorrow I'm going to be writing a post about this past weekend but today I wanted to share with you, one of my thrifting finds.

It's a board game! Now usually I wouldn't have bought just a board game but the illustrations on this game was sooooooo cute, that I couldn't past it up. I got the board game for 5 dollars and did some research on the game when I got home.

The game was called Forest Friends and was put out by Milton Bradley in 1956. From what I can find,  the game came with a spinier ( like twister) that had all the animals on it. You would spin the arrow and what ever animal the arrow landed on, lets say a chipmunk you would move to next chipmunk. But different animals meant different things, for example if you landed on a skunk you would move to the next skunk, get another spin and move depending on what animal you landed  on.

After finding out how to play, it makes me we wish that I would of gotten the whole game.... but oh well, I have an idea for what I might use this game for anyway...... which I'll share with you guys later. Here are some pictures of this cute board game, that I keep rambling on about.





Enjoy,

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)