My Easter Collection

Hello Everyone,
Easter is getting closer and closer and I can't wait! So today I thought I would share with you guys my Easter collection. Now be prepare your going to see tons of pictures and you will see some of these things again in future Mini Collection Monday post.

Before we get this show going, let me say that I love to decorate for the holidays ( Easter and Christmas being my top two favorite holidays to decorate for). My mother decorates for most of the holidays but my grandma is the one who would deck the whole house out for every holiday ( so I feel like I got this particular  "decorate like crazy gene" from her).

Is anybody else like this or do you guys only decorate for Christmas?

Enjoy,















2 comments

  1. A lovely Easter collection!
    Stopping by from "Blogging Buddies".
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cute decorations! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)