21 Before 21

Hello Everyone,
Here is my new update 21 before 21 list. I included some fun things and some serious things on the list but I'm finally done! For those of you who may not know what this list is, its basically a list of things you want to do before your next birthday. I did it last year and it was really fun so I decided to do it again this year.



                                                                     Source: katiecoastinitaly.blogspot.it via Katie on Pinterest


1. Get Drivers License
2. Get A Car
3. Read 10 New Books (0/10)
4. Reach 300 Followers On The Blog
5. Complete 15 Credit Hours For School
6. Improve Etsy Shop
7. Buy A Lottery Ticket
8. Start Writing A Book ( Chapters 1&2)
9. See At Least 4 Movies At The Theater (0/4)
10. Do Something Outside My Comfort Zone
11. Take A Road Trip
12. Get An Autograph Picture From Somebody Off The Mentalist
13. Read A Sherlock Holmes Book
14. Get A Job That I Can Balances With School
15. Make A Recipe Off Pinterest
16. Change My Hair
17. Start A Camera Collection
18. Make 50 New DIY Projects For The Blog (0/50)
19. Become A Tea Drinker
20. Buy A Typewriter
21. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet
  • A
  • B
  • D
  • E
  • F- Fargo 12-1-12
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • S
  • T
  • U- Up 11-19-12
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
Do you guys make a list like this or do you have another type of goal list that you do?

Enjoy,
Katie

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)