Liebster Award!

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone had a great Christmas (and got everything they wanted). Today I thought we could do something a little fun since the holiday season is over. I was nominated by Angela from Lovely Llorys for the Liebster Award (thank you so much)! Now its my turn to answer questions and nominate people. Lets get this party started!

So, here's the deal: Bloggers nominate other bloggers with 200 or less followers. Liebster means "favorite" in German so everyone can promote their favorite blogs... or maybe find new ones! If you are nominatted, you just have to follow the rules (below) and nominate 11 more blogs to keep the fun going!

Rules for nominees:
 1. List 11 facts about yourself.
 2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
 3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
 4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
 5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
 6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts About Me:
 1. I love t.v shows like The Mentalist and Elementary
 2. I love art history
 3. I love to decorate for the holidays
 4. I like wintergreen mints 
 5. I like all things mint, like cookies, ice cream and hot chocolate.  
 6. I like reading romantic or crime books.  
 7. I'm currently in love with the band Imagine Dragons  
 8. I'm currently crocheting scarfs, like there is no tomorrow! 
 9. I want to start a new handmade business (which is super scary) 
 10. I still have a ton of school ahead of me. 
 11. I really love all my followers!  

Questions from Angela at Lovely Llorys  :
 1. What is the best vacation you've ever been on? Missouri. I was with my parents and I remember the hotel being the coolest thing in the world and our trip being so much fun.

 2. Do you sleep with socks on? No, this is something that I could do when I was little but now it just annoys me.

3. What is your standard coffee shop order? French Vanilla Cappuccino 

4. Do you like to volunteer? If so, where?! Currently I'm not volunteering, but in the past I have and always loved it. If I were to volunteer again I would do something with animals! 

 5. What's the best class you've ever taken? I've taken a lot of art classes over the years and my favorite (no matter what I'm taking) is always art. So my favorite art class would had to have been painting. 

6. What's at the top of your Christmas list this year? This tea cup from the t.v show The Mentalist! 

7. Favorite muppet? Kermit

8. Current best show on television? This is a hard one...either Elementary or The Mentalist.

9. Favorite magazine? Flea Market Style

10. Do you have an unusual talent? Not that I can think of

11. Why did you begin blogging? I began blogging because it was something I had always found interesting. I was big reader of blogs to begin with, so starting one just seemed natural. I also wanted to meet other people and share my love of crafting and vintage finds.   

My nominees:
* If any of you (above) have more then 200 followers, feel free to choose a blog you think should be nominated!*

 Questions for my nominees:
 1.What is your favorite t.v show?
 2. What is your favorite song right now?
 3. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
 4. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
 5. If you could live in any book, what book would it be?
 6. What is your best blogging tip? 
 7. Do you knit or crochet?
 8. What is your favorite Holiday? 
 9. Are you a dog person or a cat person? 
 10. What is your favorite type of cookie? 
 11. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Well theirs my answers, nominees and questions. If you would like to answer the questions for fun on your own blog or in the comments below, go right ahead. I would love to hear your answers!

Thanks again Angela!

Enjoy,
Katie 

1 comment

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)