My 12 Favorite Craft Projects From 2012

Hello Everyone,
Today I wanted to do a small recap on my 12 favorite craft projects from 2012. It was nice to go back and see all the craft projects I made and it brought back some funny memories when I was making them. Over all in 2012 I made 26 different diys. So one of my 21 before 21 goals is to make 50 different projects for the blog!

So below is my 12 favorite projects from 2012.

12. Heart Garland Diy
11. Ombre Pop Tab Can DIY
10. Crayon Wrapper Coaster DIY
9. Envelope Clutch DIY
8. String Jar DIY 
7. Ice Cream Basket DIY
6. Father's Day Card DIY

5. Magazine Subscription Card DIY
4. Shabby Chic Ribbon Storage
3. Dog Felt Easter Bunny Toy DIY
2. Winter Wonderland House DIY
1. Singin' In The Rain Ticket Holder DIY

What was your favorite project on your blog?

Enjoy,
Katie

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)