My Handmade Book Wishlist

Hello Everyone,
Today I wanted to share with you some of the handmade/craft books on my Christmas wishlist.


1. I Brake for Yard Sales: And Flea Markets, Thrift Shops, Auctions, and the Occasional Dumpster by Laura Spencer
I found out about this book when I was watching t.v and was immediately interested. I recognized Laura from Good Morning America and was excited to hear that she was coming out with a book. I have always loved books about yard sales and flea markets because its interesting to see the authors take on how to decorate/repurpose an item.

2. Pulp Fiction Perfect Paper Projects by Mark Montano
I know what you all are saying ''Katie you don't need another Mark Montano book" but alas I cannot help it. If you been a follower of the blog then you will know, that I love Mark Montano's books. I actually have done two book reviews on his books. The first review was Dollar Store Decor: 101 Projects for Lush Living That Won't Break the Bank and the second was The Big-Ass Book Of Bling. This book is one that has been on my list for a while now and is all about making fun things out of paper.

3. Grow Your Handmade Business: How to Envision, Develop, and Sustain a Successful Creative Business by Kari Chapin
This book is the follow up book of The Handmade Marketplace, which I own and have reviewed. I love Kari first book because it was jammed pack with great information about how to make you handmade business successful.This new book is all about growing your business once you have started it and mapping out where you want to take your business. If you haven't read The Handmade Marketplace, I highly recommend it and think it and this new book would make a great gift.

Whats on your Christmas wishlist?

Enjoy,
Katie

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)