Tissue Paper Jar DIY

Hello Everyone,
Today I have another jar diy for you guys.

This jar diy involves tissue paper which you have probably seen before on other blogs. I just think, this is the easies way to decorate some old jars. Also when you find the right tissue paper you can really make some sophisticated jars.

Lets get crafty!

Supplies
Jar
Mod Podge
Tissue Paper
Foam Brush 

Step 1: Tear up your tissue paper in random shapes and sizes. 

Step 2: Apply some Mod Podge to your jar and begin adding your tissue paper. Keep layering and gluing your tissue paper to the jar until its completely covered. Let it dry.

Then your done!


xo Katie 

2 comments

  1. This is super cute! and so easy!
    I was actually stalking your blog early this morning looking to see if you'd posted any tutorials for make it monday. I already published my post though, so this will go in next weeks make it monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks!!!

      I've really been on a diy kick this month (lol). Hopefully I can keep it up and not run out of ideas :)

      Delete

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)