Follow Me On Kollabora!

Hello Everyone,
A few weeks ago I was looking up diys and found this amazing site called Kollabora. I don't know how long this site has been around but its new to me. So I thought their might be a few of you out there who may not know about it either.

Today I will be telling you guys a little about this awesome site :)

Kollabora is site where crafters can come together and share what they make. You can post projects, follow fellow crafters, ''heart'' projects that you love and even leave comments. The site offers a variety of projects covering different areas of crafting. For example you can find projects for jewelry, home decor and sewing.

Below I posted some of my favorite projects from the site.

Puppy Power
All Laced Up
TOTE-ally Stamped Tote Bag

Also if you don't know where to get started, you can click on Kollabora skill page. There you can narrow down projects by there type and skill level. The skill levels they have are easy, intermediate and advanced.

The site is free to join and you can create your own page to share your projects. I join a few weeks ago and just shared my first project this pass weekend!  You can check out my page here.

So have any of you guys heard of this site? If you already on it, leave your page link below so we can see your awesome projects!

xo Katie

*All opinions are my own and this review is not being sponsored*

1 comment

  1. I hadn't heard of Kollabora. I'll go have a look around and follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)