Recently I had been thinking about gratitude and how important it is to be thankful for what you have. This month has been really fantastic and I'm so thankful for each positive thing that’s has happen. So I decided that towards the end of each month, that I would do a round-up of all the things that I'm grateful for (from that month).
I think doing a post like this will put everything in perspective and get me in a good mood for the new upcoming month.
The things that I'm grateful for this month are:
- Being featured on Kollabora's homepage
- My Mom's cooking
- Being featured on Mod Podge Rocks
- Making a kit for Darby Smart
- My health
- Approaching each day with a positive attitude
- Having a Dad who can help me understand electronic mumble jumble (I'm taking a computer class where we have to know and understand about computers and how their components work (its really not my thing lol))
- Improving my relationship with God
- Soda and Pasta
- The school semester being relativity ''easy''