Dino Wall Art DIY


Hello Everyone,
As you know, I love covering my walls with pretty artwork! So today I have another super simple wall art project that can be made to fit anyone style.


Supplies
Canvas
Wooden Dinosaur Cutouts (or any wooden cutouts)
Heart Buttons
E6000 Glue
Paint
Paintbrush

Step 1: Take your wooden cutouts and glue them on your canvas. Let them dry.

Add caption
Step 2: When your cutouts are dry, glue a heart button in the middle of each of them. 


Step 3: Once all your buttons are dry, you can begin painting!

Originally for this project I was going to paint the whole thing one color but when the canvas dried I really didn't like the look of it. So I went back and painted layers of pink and white on top of the green. 

Needless to say, just have fun with this step and paint whatever color or colors your little heart desires!  

Once your paint is dry you are done.



I've always been a fan of abstract art, so I really like how this painting (especially the brush strokes) turned out. Also I think this type of project would make a great base for a mix medium type painting. You could really go nuts with adding different layers of paints and different types of papers/embellishments.

This painting would also be great addition to a kids room if you were looking for some inexpensive art options.

What do you think? Do you like this dino wall art?

xo Katie  

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)