Darby Smart: Free Gift


Hello Everyone,
Long time no see! I know I've been a little absent on the blog lately. College is in full swing and I'm still trying to adjust to my new schedule/studying time/blogging time. Since this weekend will be nice and long (Saturday + Sunday + Labor Day), hopefully I can get some blog post published or written.

In the mean time, I thought you might like to know that right now when you buy my craft kit from Darby Smart you will get a free pair of poppin scissors! Just used the code CUTSMART to get your free pair with a purchase of $20 or more. There is only a limited quantity and the offer ends September 3 at 11:59 PM EST. 

Aren't those scissors cute? I just love the color! If you want to learn more about Darby Smart (like who they are) and my craft kit (like what you get in it), then click here for more info.

xo Katie 

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)