Special Sunday Etsy Picks: Black & White

Start Today Inspirational Print
Happy Sunday Everyone,
Its been a while since I've done a Special Sunday Etsy Picks! I looked at my archives and the last time I wrote one of these post was in June. Needless to say, I thought it was time for another installment. 

As you can tell by the title, everything I rounded up is black and white. Personally, I've always love the colored combination and always thought graphically it just look cool. For example, I love the '' Start Today'' print above. To me its not only pretty graphically but really catches your eye and makes you think about starting that dream/goal today. If I were to buy this print, I would included it as part of a gallery wall. I think it would look so good surrounded by other black and white prints and a few colored prints. 

The other items I found would make any technicolor person wish for little more black and white ;)

Enamel Teapot
50s leather frame bag
Ceramic Bowl in Black and White Hearts
Audrey Hepburn Fan Club Pin

I do have to say my favorite item out of this whole thing is the above Audrey Hepburn fan club pin. Katie from Scathingly Brilliant designed these pins and has everything from food, to tv shows and celebrity pins in her shop. The Audrey Hepburn, Fox Mulder and Dana Scully pins are my favorite. 

So are you a fan of black and white?

xo Katie 

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)