Prayers Needed


Hello Everyone,
Lately you've probably noticed that the blog has been kind of quiet. Well, a lot has been going on and I haven't felt the urge, much less the energy to write a post. Usually this is due to school work but lately its been due to more important matters. 

If you've been a follower of the blog, then you know about my crafty partner in crime Sparky. Even though Sparky is a ten year old maltese, I still refer to him as my little puppy. He has been sick on and off for the past few months and got diagnose with diabetes last Wednesday. Ever since Wednesday he has been getting sicker and sicker. The doctors believe he is in something called diabetic ketoacidosis which is very deadly disease. Right now we are giving him a fluids (since he is not eating) through an iv on his back. This whole process has been very scary and eye opening to how serious diabetes in dogs truly is. 

At this point there not much more we can do but wait on God to lead, guide and direct us on what to do next. I keep praying that God will heal Sparky and give him the urge to eat. If you guys could say a prayer for the little guy, I would greatly appreciated it. He means so much to me and I just love him. 

Also if you guys have any tips about diabetic dogs, I would love to hear them. You can leave a comment below or e-mail me

xo 
Katie 

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)