12 Eggtastic DIYs


Hello Everyone,
Since St. Patrick's Day is now over, we can finally get on to my favorite holiday Easter!

I have always been a huge fan of Easter because of the pastel colors, cute little bunnies and (of course) the chocolate. Lately, I've been seeing tons of Easter inspired DIYs which makes me want to craft even more (lol). So to kick off my favorite time of the year, I though we could start with a round-up of Easter egg DIYs! 

Easter Egg Week: Stenciled Eggs with Martha Stewart Paints
Marbleized Easter Eggs

East Egg Bonnets DIY

Balloon Easter Eggs
DIY Typography Easter Eggs
Golden marbled Easter eggs DIY

DIY Sprinkle Easter Eggs

Narwal Easter Eggs
DIY WASHI TAPE EASTER EGGS
{everyday party} neon dip-dyed eggs...
DIY Party: Confetti Egg Game
Easter Egg Week: Neon Sticker Eggs
All of these Easter eggs put my egg decorating skills to shame. I mean, narwhal Easter eggs! Can you get any cuter? 

What is your favorite Easter egg design? 

xo Katie

No comments

I love comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave one. :)